Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gingersnap Creations Challenge-Sandpaper

Here I am again, killing two (or three) birds with one stone.  I made this card for Gingersnap Creations Sandpaper Challenge.   I used sandpaper to sand the Core'dinations Black Magic paper that I had embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  Hearts in Touch is the vendor sponser for this challenge and I used one of her lovely images for this card.  I really like how it turned out.  It also follows the Rubberstamp Chat December sketch challenge here.  And last, but certainly not least, this will be my mom's birthday card.


On a personal note, it's snowing here.  I know much of the country has been hit with blizzards and severe snow, but this is our first measurable snow of the season.  Happy Holidays to all!

1 comment:

Neet said...

Your mum will be delighted with this card. It is beautiful and I love how you used the core card.