Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My daughter's first concert and ISC Challenge #8


Last night I took my daughter, Kyra, and a couple of her friends to the Jonas Bros concert. It was at an outdoor ampitheater here in St. Louis and we had lawn seats along with thousands of other people. My daughter and her friends had a good time, so that makes it all worth while.


In addition to galivanting around to concerts (my husband and I also went to the Muny and saw Miss Saigon on Monday night--a great show) once again I am participating in the ISC stamping challenge. The exciting news is that I was the winner for Challenge #7! See MOO cards below. That means I get a free stamp sheet! For Challenge #8 you had to make a card using one of the techniques Tim Holtz uses on his blog. I did the faux bleaching technique using ISC stamps.

No comments: